Rounding up some of the more interesting news items and blog posts that I've come across this week. Set a spell and enjoy our mid-day linkfest.
1. Der Spiegel interviews rogue trader Jerome Kerviel: "I was merely a small cog in the machine".
2. John Paulson trims BofA stake, sells all Goldman Sachs shares.
3. David Tepper sold financials during his "everything will go up" speech on CNBC, but he was pretty honest about it, finds John Carney.
4. Huge Ireland linkfest and other news from Credit Writedowns.
5. Your StockTwits handle is the 21st century trading badge, writes Chicago Sean.
6. Derek Hernquist on the intersection of patience and speed, plus some wisdom from Dickson Watts.
7. If you follow me on Twitter and StockTwits, you probably know that Joe Fahmy (see blogroll) is one of my favorite stock traders to follow on the stream. Here's the most recent StockTwits TV ep. of The Next Big Move with Joe Fahmy. Always worth watching.
Thanks for stopping by. Reminder: you can keep up with our posts via RSS and follow all our real-time updates and links on the Finance Trends twitter feed and on StockTwits.