Here's what I'm reading and checking out today:
1. John Carney says, "The government's insider trading rules are still insane!"
2. 47 mind-blowing, psychology-proven facts you should know about yourself.
3. Lew Rockwell interviews Jim Grant, of Grant's Interest Rate Observer. Topics: the classical gold standard and Austrian economics.
4. Chicago Sean's series on The Minimalist Trader is inspired reading.
5. A way to "play" Mongolia? Part of a very cool series of posts on global investing from Adventures In Capitalism.
Stop by tomorrow, we may have a very interesting interview to share with you ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday. Until then, you can catch us on Twitter and StockTwits. Ciao!