Some of the more notable stories and items of interest that we've clipped and saved this week:
1. Household net worth plunges 18% in 2008.
2. China expresses worry over its US assets.
3. Fitch cuts GE, Berkshire Hathaway AAA ratings status
4. Berkshire Hathaway CDS trading on par with Turkey, Peru.
5. South Sea bubble descendant has advice for fellow bankers.
6. Pimco predicts inflation joining Buffett, Faber, and Rogers.
7. Jim Rogers talks to Bloomberg about the dollar, inflation.
8. John Authers on the importance of a Swiss Franc devaluation.
9. Switzerland, Luxembourg relent on bank secrecy.
10. Financial Times examines, "The Future of Capitalism".
11. Making the numbers: "Bernie, Jack, and the rest of us".
12. Grand Illusion - life in a Fed-driven economy.
Thanks for reading Finance Trends Matter. If you'd like to keep up with our latest content, you can subscribe to our blog feed in your RSS feed reader. Enjoy your weekend!