Get set for our, "Features of the week".
1. European stocks fall to nearly six-year lows.
2. Roubini says Europe's banking system faces growing risks.
3. Fear of US bank nationalization drives debt insurance higher.
4. Dow breaks through its November lows; all eyes on S&P 500.
5. Comment: The end of Swiss banking secrecy?
6. Buffet's Berkshire hits five-year low on derivatives worries.
7. Gold hits record against Euro on fears of Zimbabwe-nomics.
8. Frank Barbera charts discretionary spending and the art market.
9. Banks' latest writedown woe - their art.
10. Ron Paul on reinstating the draft and forced "volunteerism".
11. Home loans in the US: the biggest racket since Capone?
12. Rick Santelli calls for a "Chicago Tea Party" in July.
13. Baseball and the financial markets have a lot in common.
14. Roma bear brunt of Hungary's downturn.
15. Judge orders new probe into Russian journalist's death.
16. Niall Ferguson on "The Axis of Upheaval".
Have a great weekend, and thanks for checking in with Finance Trends Matter (click to subscribe to our RSS feed). We'll see you all next week!