Thursday, September 20, 2012

Teaser?


Well, the market action was kind of a teaser. It raised hopes for the bears with SPX down 10 points by 10AM. But I sent out four tweets suggesting caution and to avoid taking short bets. Thankfully, it worked out as planned and the indexes were almost unchanged. We should be testing the highs of last Friday and that may well happen tomorrow or next Monday.

Therefore, nothing much to blah blah today. I think we are approaching a topping zone but given all the liquidity around, it is risky to be short without adequate confirmation. Next week has a possibility to be interesting.

Tomorrow is triple witching and regular folks should stay home, away from computers, least we do something stupid and take a trade.

Hope my nagging is able to keep you from harm's way. That's all I have for tonight. Thanks for reading World of Finance. Join me in twitter (@BBFinanceblog) and share it with your friends.