All the news that's fit to print in our weekly review of the markets and cultural scene. Set a spell and enjoy our, "Features of the Week".
1. Why jobs have gone AWOL: Michael Pento on our structural unemployment problem - FSO.
2. Living history in Nantucket - WSJ.com
3. Grim voter mood turns grimmer on economy & war - WSJ.com
4. Doug Wakefield on the efficient wealth transfer - Safehaven.
5. The Point of Collapse: Keith McCullough on QE2 & QE3 - Hedgeye.
6. Psychological aspects of buying the bottom - Charts Gone Wild.
7. The mathematics of the short side don't require one to catch the top of rallies in order to make money - Smart Money Tracker.
8. As HFT continues to speed up, I look for ways to slow down - Chicago Sean.
9. Matt Simmons, energy insider who issued wake-up call, dies at 67 - Houston Chronicle.
10. More Money Than G-d: The Definitive History of Hedge Funds. Interview with author, Sebastian Mallaby - Martin Kronicle.
Thanks for stopping by. If you'd like to keep up with Finance Trends throughout the week, subscribe to our RSS feed and follow us on Twitter. Have a great weekend.